SIGN UP | LOGIN
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING POLICY
As an “Accountable Person” under the Anti Money Laundering Regulations, we are obligated to file Large Cash Transactions (LCT) and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) for transactions meeting the legal threshold of $5,000 to the Financial Intelligence Authority (FIA). The Report contains your names, or legal entity.
As a regulated entity we shall seek to discover the beneficial owner of any entity we do business with especially all shareholders owning 25% of the entities shareholding. We include the Directors and Senior management team in the beneficial owner disclosure requirements.
Our sponsors are drawn from Institutional, HNWIs and Crowd Co-sponsors, we shall seek a signed MOU and un encumbered commitments as a condition for enrolment.
1. Your Platform Usage Agreement Still Applies. Your Platform use is governed by a Platform Usage agreement (for all wallets), including any attachments, which are amended by these Terms (“Platform Usage Agreement”). The Platform Usage Agreement may describe, for example, the applicable fees, taxes, interest, and other rights and obligations that apply when you use the Platform. The Platform Usage Agreement still applies to your use of a Payment Card on the Platform. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and your Wallet Agreement, the terms and conditions of your Platform Usage Agreement will control. You understand that your use of the Wallet will also be subject to agreements or Terms of Service with each Wallet provider (“Wallet Provider”) or other third parties such as wireless companies or data service providers.
2. Using a Payment Card on the Platform. If you want to add a Payment Card to the Platform, you must follow the procedures adopted by each Wallet Provider and any further procedures we adopt. You understand that not all Payment Cards are eligible to be added to the Platform. We may not add a Payment Card to the Platform if we cannot authenticate the Payment Card or if we otherwise suspect that there may be fraud associated with the Payment Card. The Wallet should allow you to top up funds using an added Payment Card wherever you wish to sponsor an invoice. The Wallet may not be accepted at all places where your Payment Card is accepted.
3. Applicable Fees. We do not charge you any fees for adding a Payment Card to the Platform. Please consult your Platform Use Agreement for any applicable fees or other charges associated with your Payment Card. In addition, Wallet Providers or other third parties, such as wireless companies or data service providers, may charge you service fees in connection with your use of your Mobile Device or the Wallet.
4. Wallet SCF is NOT Responsible for the Use or Function of a third-Party Wallet. Each Wallet Provider is solely responsible for its use and function. We are only responsible for the Platform. You should contact the Wallet Provider’s customer service if you have questions concerning how to use the Wallet or for problems with the Wallet. We are not responsible for any failure of the Wallet or your inability to use a Wallet for any transaction. We are also not responsible for any loss, injury or inconvenience you suffer as a result of a banking partner refusing to accept the Wallet.
5. Your Responsibilities to Keep Your Payment Card Secure and Notify Us of Errors or Fraud. You agree to protect and keep confidential your User ID, passwords, and all other information required for you to make top ups with your Payment Card using the Platform. If you share these credentials with others, they may be able to access your Platform Wallet and make purchases with your Payment Card or obtain your personal information. Your Platform use Agreement requires you to contact us promptly if you believe there are errors or if you suspect fraud with your Payment Card. We will resolve any potential error or fraudulent purchase in accordance with the Platform Usage Agreement. We will not be liable for any losses you incur except as specifically described in the Platform Usage Agreement or as otherwise provided by law.
6. Security of the Payment Wallet. In addition to your efforts to keep your credentials secure, we take reasonable steps to help ensure that information we send to others from your use of a Payment Card on our Platform is sent in a secure manner. However, the Payment Wallet Provider is responsible for the security of information provided to it or stored in the Payment Wallet. We are not responsible if there is a security breach affecting any information stored in the Payment Wallet or sent from a Payment Wallet.
7. We Can Block, Suspend, or Cancel Your Use of a Payment Card. We can block you from adding an otherwise eligible Payment Card to the SCF Platform, suspend your ability to use a Payment Card to make top up and transfers using the Wallet, or cancel entirely your ability to continue to use a Payment Card on the Platform. We may take these actions at any time and for any reason, such as if we suspect fraud with your Payment Card, if you have an overdue or negative balance on your Payment Card account, or if applicable laws change. You may remove a Payment Card from the Platform by following the Wallet Provider’s procedures for removal.
8. Our Commitment to Your Privacy. We are committed to respecting the privacy of your information and we will not share your information in a manner that is inconsistent with Wallet SCF’s Privacy Notice.
9. Use of Your Information. Each Wallet Provider may use your information for different purposes, so please review carefully the portion of the Wallet Provider’s agreements and disclosures relating to how it uses your information. You agree that we may exchange information about you with the Wallet Provider and the applicable card network (such as Visa, Master Card, Union Pay) to facilitate any purchase you initiate using a Payment Card. We may also share your information to make information available to you on the Platform about your Payment Card transactions, or to assist the Wallet Provider in improving their Wallet. By provisioning your Payment Card to the Platform, you are changing your information use and sharing choices to allow all such sharing.
10. You Agree to Allow Us to Contact You Electronically. You agree to receive electronic communications from us, including emails to the email address you have provided in connection with your Payment Card account. These electronic communications will relate to your use of the Payment Card on the Platform. You agree to update your email address when it changes by contacting us using the contact information in your Platform Use Agreement. You may also contact us if you wish to withdraw your consent to receive these electronic communications but doing so will result in your inability to continue to use your Payment Card on the Platform.
11. We May Change these Terms at Any Time. We may change these Terms at any time, by changing these Terms or your Platform Use Agreement, and we will provide advance notice of these changes if we are required to do so under applicable laws. You agree to any such changes by continuing to keep a Payment Card on the Platform. The date of the most recent change to these Terms is shown at the top of these Terms. If you do not accept a change to these Terms, you must remove all Payment Cards from all Platform Wallets.
12. Questions? If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about the Platform, you should contact the Wallet Provider. If you have any questions, disputes, or complaints about your Payment Card, you should contact us by referring to the contact information in your Platform Use Agreement.
Wallet SCF is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wallet SCF may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th July 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website/app may contain links to other websites/apps of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Global Data Protection Regulations. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. Service Commitment
Wallet SCF will use commercially reasonable efforts to make Wallet SCF Platform instances available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage (defined below) of at least 99.95%, in each case during any monthly billing cycle (the "Service Commitment"). In the event Wallet SCF does not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit as described below.
The following capitalized terms shall be given the meaning set forth below:
3. Service Commitments and Service Credits
Service Credits are calculated as a percentage of the total charges paid by you (excluding one-time payments such as upfront payments) for a Wallet SCF instance for the monthly billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred in accordance with the schedule below.
Monthly Uptime Percentage Service Credit Percentage
Less than 99.95% but equal to or greater than 99.0% 10%
Less than 99.0% 30%
We will apply any Service Credits only against future Wallet SCF payments otherwise due from you. At our discretion, we may issue the Service Credit to the credit card you used to pay for the billing cycle in which the Unavailability occurred. Service Credits will not entitle you to any refund or other payment from Wallet SCF. A Service Credit will be applicable and issued only if the credit amount for the applicable monthly billing cycle is greater than one dollar ($1 USD). Service Credits may not be transferred or applied to any other account. Unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, your sole and exclusive remedy for any unavailability, non-performance, or other failure by us to provide Wallet SCF Services is the receipt of a Service Credit (if eligible) in accordance with the terms of this SLA.
4. Credit Request and Payment Procedures
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim by sending an email to email@example.com. To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment, then we will issue the Service Credit to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
5. Wallet TOUA Exclusions
SECURITY ON OUR WEBSITE
Visitors to our web site remain anonymous. We may use standard software to collect non-identifying information about our visitors, such as:
• Date and time our site was accessed
• IP address (A numeric address given to servers)
• Web browser used
• City, State, and Country
Wallet SCF may use this information to create summary statistics, to determine the level of interest in information available on our site or to further market our products and services across the Internet. Some areas of our website require information, such as your email address or name, to enable you to correspond with us. In these cases, we collect your information necessary to interact with you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOU
Wallet SCF is committed to keeping your information safe.
Wallet SCF utilizes advanced security technologies and processes to safeguard your information when you choose to do business with us online or by mobile device. We use a variety of methods to secure our network, servers and all of our web and mobile applications, including:
• Top-rated anti-virus protection to help us detect and prevent viruses.
• Advanced firewalls help block unauthorized access by individuals or networks.
• Our information outsourced and inhouse security team performs regular software updates to remain up-to-date on software security enhancements.
• Login ID, password and security questions are used for authentication when accessing your wallet online or via mobile device and should never be shared with anyone.
• We automatically log you out of your secure online and mobile session(s) after a period of inactivity to help protect against others accessing or using your online wallets.
• We never store personal or account information on your mobile device.
• We monitor online and mobile activities for potential fraud.
If you have any questions or concerns about the security of your information when banking with Wallet SCF online or by mobile device, please contact our Customer Success Advisor team at 0393.912.2222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org* Monday - Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM GMT+3 and Saturday, 9:00AM – 2:00PM GMT+3.
HOW WE HANDLE EMAIL
If you send us email, we may retain the content of the email and your email address in order to respond to questions or concerns that you might have. Email is not necessarily secure against interception. That is why we will seek to use current and emerging secure messaging platforms like Telegram, Proton Mail Etc to send confidential information back to you. Telegramand Proton Mail areknown secure messaging networks that use industrial-strength encryption and a secure web interface to deliver email messages and attachments.
IF YOU SUSPECT YOUR IDENTITY HAS BEEN STOLEN, PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING TWO THINGS:
1. Contact us immediately at 0393.912.2222 or send a secure message through your Online Platform Login.
2. Report to the nearest Police Station and follow their instructions for informing concerned people about your stolen identity.
Please be aware of any Wallet SCF "phishing" emails, email communications that appear to be from Wallet SCF and indicates that your attention is required regarding your Wallet SCF Login account. Such emails direct you to a website via an embedded hyperlink, which also appears to be a Wallet SCF website. This type of email is designed to look legitimate but is actually a fraudulent attempt to obtain your personal information. Please do not respond to this email or enter any personal information in response.
• Asking for personal information should raise a flag since Wallet SCF emails will never ask you to reply in an email with any personal information, such as your Login details, TIN No, Social Security number.
• Urgent appeals claim that your wallet may be closed if you fail to confirm, verify or authenticate your personal information. Wallet SCF will not ask you to verify information in this way.
• Messages about system and security updates claim that Wallet SCF needs to confirm important information due to upgrades and state that you must update your financial information online. Wallet SCF will not ask you to verify information in this way.
TO PROTECT AGAINST PHISHING AND SPOOFING:
• Make sure you are at Wallet SCF's website when you sign in to Login. You can confirm that you have been directed to the correct Wallet SCF Login website by matching the web address to "https://app.agricwallet.com." You can type https://www.agricwallet.com or https://www.smewallets.com in your browser to be sure you are using the correct websites.
• If you receive a suspicious email, do not click on any links or reply to it. Simply delete it.
• To report a suspicious email that uses Wallet SCF's name, you can forward it to email@example.com*.
Please note that Wallet SCF will never ask for your Username or Password over the telephone, by text message or by email.
SMShing is phishing that happens via SMS text message. A criminal sends a text messages tricking you into providing financial or personal information or clicking on links that will sneak viruses onto your mobile device. To guard against these scams:
• Don't respond to a text message that requests personal or financial information. Wallet SCF will never ask you to respond in this way.
• Verify the phone numbers that appear in a text message. Store Wallet SCF phone numbers in your mobile contacts for a quick cross-check. Or, you can go to the Contact Us page.
Vishing uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to call, leaving an automated recording. It alerts the consumer that their account has experienced unusual activity. The message instructs the consumer to call the same phone number shown in the spoofed caller ID with the same name as the financial company they are pretending to represent. And sometimes, criminals who try to get consumers to turn over personal data send emails and text messages containing fraudulent phone numbers. Rather than provide any information, you should contact Wallet SCF at the customer success number you normally use to verify the validity of the message.
Malware, short for "malicious software," includes viruses, spyware and trojans that are designed to infiltrate or damage a computer system. Malware is often used to steal personal information and commit fraud. There are several easy ways to minimize the risk of malware:
• Downloads from file sharing and social networking sites can be distributions points for malware
• Attachments and free software from unknown sources shouldn't be opened or installed
• Pop-up advertisements asking for personal or financial information are likely fraudulent, so it's better to close them
• Updated security and system software can protect your computer from malware threats
Trade mules are unsuspecting victims who become middlemen for criminals trying to launder stolen funds. Victims are lured by the promise of a new career opportunity making large sums of money for minimal work. Criminals recruit trade mules, send them fictitious purchase orders and then ask the trade mules to wire or transfer the money unwittingly to the criminals. Using the trade mule masks the criminal's identity.
The trade mule may keep a commission for performing the transfer or wire. The victims of these scams may not only have their bank accounts closed and financial reputation ruined but are often left financially responsible for returning the stolen funds.
Common signs of a trade mule scam:
• Overseas companies requesting trade relationships
• Opening new bank accounts to receive money from someone you don't know
• Accepting large sums of money into your corporate bank account for a new job
• Transferring or wiring funds out of your company bank account to people you do not know
ONLINE SURVEYS AND SWEEPSTAKES
From time to time, you may be asked to participate in online surveys or sweepstakes. You are not required to complete online surveys, sweepstakes or promotions; however, online surveys are used so that we can gather information to better serve you. Based on the information you provide to us, we may inform you of accounts and services from Wallet SCF.
LINKING TO OTHER SITES
We may provide links to non-Wallet SCF websites, such as credit bureaus or merchants. If you follow links to websites not controlled by Wallet SCF, you should review their privacy policies and other terms, as they may be different from those of our sites. Wallet SCF does not guarantee and is not responsible for the privacy or security of these websites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of their information.
MAKING SURE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE
Keeping your account information accurate and up to date is very important. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please use the Contact Us option on our website, or call or write to us at the telephone numbers or appropriate address for changes listed on your account statements, records, online or other account materials. You can also speak to a customer representative at a Wallet SCF partner center, or to your customer success advisor or industry advocate.
A "cookie" is a small text file that is sent from our web server and stored with your web browser on your computer. Cookies are commonly used on websites and do not harm your system.
USING "COOKIES" FOR LOGIN AND SIGNUP
You may be prompted to retrieve and enter a Security Access Code to verify your identity when logging in to Wallet SCF. This is an additional layer of security we provide on top of your standard Login ID & Password combination. During this process, you may be prompted to register your device. If you choose "Register Device," a "cookie" will be stored with your browser on that device so you can bypass this procedure the next time you attempt to log in (using that browser on that device). If after you go through this process the device or browser is reset in a way which clears the stored cookies, you will be prompted to go through the process again the next time you attempt to log in.
USING "COOKIES" FOR ONLINE ADVERTISING
In our online advertising, Radius Bank may use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, other Google services, Facebook, and other third-party sites which place cookies on a browser across the Wallet SCF website(s). This cookie placement helps us increase the website’s general effectiveness for visitors. Cookies are set and read by Google, Facebook and other third-party sites. You can opt out of Google tracking at any time by visiting the Google Ad Settings page. You can opt out of Facebook tracking at any time by visitinghttps://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
Wallet SCF may also use AdWords, Facebook or other third-party remarketing, sometimes called retargeting, to market our website(s) across the Internet. Google, Facebook or other third-party sites place a cookie on a browser. Google, Facebook or third-party sites reads cookies and may present a Wallet SCF ad on a 3rd party site. You may opt out of Google’s remarketing here. You may opt out of Facebook remarketing by visitinghttps://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
LOOKING OUT FOR CHILDREN
Protecting children's identities and information online is important. Wallet SCF does not knowingly solicit data from children online, nor do we market our online products and services to children.
QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVA
Wallet Supply Chain Finance
P.O. Box 10882
Kampala, 1001 Gaba Road
*Email sent to this address is NOT secure. Please refrain from including personal or confidential information.
GDPR DATA PROCESSING
Wallet SCF of Gaba Road, Uganda, 1001 Susie House, Uganda is the data controller of any personal data that we collect from you for the purposes of the Global Data Privacy Regulations 2018.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored or processed at, a destination outside the African continent or European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to Customer Success Team.